It is with great disappointment that we announce the cancellation of the 2020 Devitt MCN Festival of Motorcycling due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The safety and wellbeing of visitors, exhibitors, partners, contractors and our staff, is of the utmost importance to us, and the protection and prevention of harm to all is vital and remains our highest priority.
We are now focusing our efforts on planning the 2021 Devitt Festival of motorcycling, taking place the weekend of 15 & 16 May, 2021. We look forward to seeing you there.
Q - The Festival has been cancelled for 2020; will I be issued a refund for my ticket?
A - Good news, your ticket can be used for the new festival dates 15 & 16 May). You don’t need to do anything.
Q - I can’t make the new date, can I get a refund on my ticket?
A - Yes, there will be the option to get a refund. SEE Tickets will be in touch with further information.
- Test ride the latest 2021 bikes: Hundreds of test rides hit the Cambridgeshire roads over the weekend
- FREE entry for two stroke owners! We’re offering a limited number of FREE camping tickets PLUS an undercover bike park to two-stroke owners. To qualify you need to pre-register with us here >>>
- Bikes for Sale Live Pavilion: Got a bike to sell? The new Bikes for Sale Live pavilion is the best place to get your bike seen by thousands of bikers. Or if you're in the market for a new set of wheels, browse the many bikes on offer. Click here for more info >>>
- Looking for new riding gear? Find great deals and bargains on biking kit & accessories
- Stunt shows: Watch jaw-dropping stunt displays from the best in the business
- Club Zone: Browse the UK's best club displays
- TRIBUTE PARTY NIGHT. Line-up to be announced.
Camp for the weekend: Grab your tent and make a weekend of it!
**Event details correct at time of publishing
*Additional evening ticket required or free for campers.
Please note: All bookings subject to a one-off transaction fee. The transaction fee applies per order not per ticket. The transaction fee covers the costs of providing a booking service, labour costs, credit card commissions & processing your order.